Sunday, May 22, 2016

Blessings

This week has been abundant with blessings.
Ashley, my father, and I had a lovely breakfast in town. It was fun to catch up and chat over eggs and toast.
 The Bleeding Hearts are in bloom and they are magnificent. They only stay around for a short while, but they fall so gracefully with their little hearts.
 The weather this week was typical New England.. sunny, cold, warm, mild, harsh, rainy, chilly, and humid. All within the course of a few days. "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute."
We had a couple of cool nights, so I was pleased to fire up the wood stove.
Ashley and I worked on her costume for the Anime Convention that she is attending next week.
I played tennis with some old friends.
Ashley and I visited Allie in Boston and joined her for a Conditioning Class as well as Brazilian Jiujutsu. We had a great time visiting with her and meeting her friends.


No comments: