Sunday, June 05, 2016

Blessings

This week has been full of blessings.
I played tennis with some wonderful people. We had great matches and great practice sessions.
I worked on my writing this week and felt like I was running.
My father spoke with an old friend of mine from high school. It was fun to hear about her.
I got a summer haircut and had about 6 inches cut off. "Short hair, don't care" will be my motto for a while.
I discovered a new Pho place and will post a review soon. It was a treat and nice surprise.
I've been working on some drawings of sea birds. It's been a learning experience to study the features and differences among them.
Ashley made some delicious Peach Rose Sangria. Delicious celebration to summer.
Ashley turned 22 on Saturday. Where has the time gone? Happy Birthday to my little one.

No comments: