Sunday, June 12, 2016

Blessings

My week has been filled with blessings.
Allie and Jon arrived home after an extended time away.
Allie's birthday was this week and it was so great to have her home on her special day.
I played tennis with friends this week. We had great matches and great points. Summer weather is arriving and the humidity is strong as can be.
I've been working on an artist book that has taken up all my free time. I studying sea birds and learning the differences between beak styles and lengths, feathers, and size. I am making sketches and will bind all the pages once done. It's a lot of work and a great enjoyment for me.
Jon and I went dancing on Friday with a group of friends. We haven't danced but a handful of times together. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

No comments: