Saturday, July 02, 2016

Blessings

I've had a week full of blessings.
Allie joined us for the 4th of July holiday. It's been great to have her home.
Ashley has been busy working and attending self defense classes at night. She's a very active young woman.
I've been busy with work, writing, and painting. I took a short break to prepare for a menu and dishes for the holiday on Monday.
We finished Game of Thrones Season 6. Wow. What a show!
A friend from elementary school posted an old picture from our 4th grade class. I was able to get in touch with a bunch of old classmates and see what has happened with them in the last thirty years.
Our good friends went to Wisconsin for a quiet vacation. They've sent pictures of their home and relatively cold mornings!
My sister M and her daughter visited our other sister and her husband. They had a great time.
My other niece went to sleep away camp and had a fantastic time.
Summer is in full swing!

No comments: