I looked through my sketches and discarded some ideas for efficiency and ease of use. I eliminated the birds that appeared to be flying and the ones with legs.
I liked the top hat for the groom and the flower hat for the bride. Then, I got to work.
I found some colors of polymer clay, but didn't like the blue, so I combined turquoise and light blue to make the shade of blue that I like. The pink was also a little too deep, so I added some white polymer clay to that as well. I conditioned the clay and made the shapes. The process is hard work and leaves my hands very messy, so I didn't take any pictures. Sorry.
I love how them came out. They were a success.