Sunday, October 30, 2016

Blessings

I am thankful for so many things in my life.
My daughter had a very successful week. Not only did she add two new apps to the app store, but she tested for her blue belt! Congratulations, Allie.
I had a number of volunteers to taste test some recipes on Fridays between now and Thanksgiving. The first batch of recipes, Chocolate Spice Cupcakes, were dropped off for tasting. It was a pleasure to make them.
Have you ever seen a more beautiful sunset?  I am so blessed to have caught it in person and on camera.
I had some fabulous tennis this week. It was a pleasure to be out on the courts in the beautiful sun.
 I was fortunate to be able to spend some time drawing, painting, baking, fusing, and cooking.
Look at these little boys who are turning into big boys. Such cutie pies!
Jon and I took a day trip to The Ringling Museum in Sarasota. There were circus museums as well as phenomenal art collections. We had a fantastic day exploring new territory.

No comments: