Friday, October 14, 2016

In Plain Sight

We use towels - lots of towels - on a daily basis. Aside from showering, we use dedicated towels for tennis and working out. Each time we leave the house for exercise, we take a towel. Jon has his favorites (the striped Turkish towels) and I use plain white ones that I can bleach. I used to store them in a large basket, but it got more and more disorganized.
I tried keeping them on a shelf or in the closet, but since we use them everyday, it was a hassle to keep neat and organized. 
Luckily, I found this solution: a bathroom shelving unit.
I keep it in bedroom, by the door, so we can grab one on our way out. The towels get folded and stacked as soon as they are laundered and it makes it easy to use, store, and take a new one, as needed.

No comments: