I've sketching different ways to use my pumpkin cookie cutter. I trace the shape onto kraft paper and then draw different ways to decorate the same cutter. As you can see, this is ongoing.
I've got spiders on the brain, so I sketched out some different ideas. Hopefully, something will come to me to tie it altogether.
I'm working on painting some paper mache pumpkins. I am having a great deal of success with this project and am looking forward to showing the results and process soon.
I found this Day of the Dead mask at Jo-Ann Fabrics in the children's art section. It was a thin basswood cut out, about the size that would fit a 4-5 year old child. I brought it home, gessoed it and immediately started to add fun layers. It's almost done.