Sunday, November 13, 2016

Blessings

This week has been full of blessings.
 'Tis the season, for Panettone in the grocery stores. I love a wedge with my coffee in the afternoon.
Jon's dad pointed out this beautiful flower in full bloom, the plumeria. It's so perfect it looks artificial.
I made a tray of Chocolate Toffee for my tennis friends. I cut the tray into pieces and made individual bags for each player.
 Jon and I went to a Parmigiana Cheese Cracking at the local grocery store. It was magic to see the 80 pound wheel of Parmigiana cracked open and then we tasted the freshly opened cheese.
Our favorite tennis pro played in an Exhibition match and was fantastic! We, along with the tennis community, saw really skilled players on the court.
Jon, I, Lori, and Mark went to a Medieval Far


Jon and I went to a



No comments: