Sunday, November 06, 2016

Blesssings

This week has been filled with miracles.
Today was Daylight Savings Time, so we set the clocks back and had an extra hour.
The election from hell will take place on Tuesday. Could there be an end in sight?
This week I was blessed with great tennis partners. I played with 3 lovely women who were both skilled athletes, great sports, but also, good friends.
I was fortunate to be able to spend 2 afternoons in the glass studio this week. I lost track of time sitting in the sunlight, cutting glass, and designing pieces. My studio suitcase (the pack I carry filled with my tools and glass supplies) gets heavier each week. How lucky am I?
Jon and I went to the movies and saw Doctor Strange. We enjoyed it tremendously.
I chatted with an old friend and we got right back into our familiar banter. It's such a comforting feeling to be able to pick up where things left off.



SaveSave

No comments: