Sunday, December 11, 2016

Blessings

My week was filled with blessings.
Allie returned from her trip to Ft. Lauderdale and we had a lovely dinner together before she returned to Boston.
The local town imported 8 tons of snow and dumped the pile in the park. Local kids came and enjoyed slipping, sliding, tossing, and throwing the snow. It was thrilling to watch the excitement.
Jon and I went to dinner with new friends. We chatted and laughed for so long, that the restaurant closed for the night, and I hadn't realized 4 hours had passed! We had a great time and Jon was chatty and funny.
My father has moved on to a new chapter in his life. I am so happy for him, as are my siblings. 
Jon and I drove from Florida to New Hampshire for the Christmas season. We had a safe, enjoyable drive together. 36 hours in a car together and we're still married. Life is good.

No comments: