Sunday, December 18, 2016

Blessings

T'was a week before Christmas and I am blessed.
My family met up at my brother's home for a very fun early Christmas celebration. We braved a snowstorm (and arrived safely) and spent the afternoon laughing and having a great time together.
Jon and I picked out a fresh tree and he put it up for me. I spent an entire morning decorating it. I listened to Christmas carols and strung lights, hung ornaments, drizzled tinsel, and climbed to the top to place the topper.
I got to meet this lovely pup. She couldn't be any sweeter or good natured. My brother, his wife, and children are blessed.
The cold temperatures (2 degrees) brought out flocks of turkeys.
My father and I ran errands one afternoon. It was a fun way to pass the time and get stuff done!
I spent some afternoons wrapping gifts. What a way to relax.

No comments: