Sunday, January 15, 2017

Blessings

This week has been full of blessings. Every day is not without trials and challenges, but there are still miracles amongst the difficulties. Finding the blessings is a way to think and strategy to be grateful.
I came back to playing tennis after a holiday break to find myself rusty, with difficulty with my ability to read the ball, and my timing was off. I had lots of opportunities to play and took advantage of all of them. After about ten hours of play, I'm back to where I want to be. It's such a great feeling to have friends to play alongside.
I've been cleaning and am pleased with getting rid of the clutter. I am grateful for a comfortable home.
I went glass fusing with my friend after a short hiatus and loved it. I've enjoyed my new hobby and find myself thinking about new projects and revamping the old ones.
My tennis partners were hard working, patient, and full of jokes this week. It was delightful to be on the court with them.
I was in touch with some old friends this week. It was nice to connect with people who are no longer part of my everyday life.
Jonathan's been busy working on our home and I don't know where he finds the time with all the work he has to do. I'm grateful that he's so capable and determined to take care of our house.

No comments: