Sunday, January 22, 2017

Blessings

This week has been full of blessings.
My daughter took advantage of the cold weather in Boston in January and did an arctic plunge. She swears it's an immunity boost. Ah, youth!
I've been working on creating some stencils for my brother. It's been my pleasure. My brother knows exactly how to make me feel needed.
I woke up early and caught the most magical sunrise. It was breathtaking and humbling.

My tennis friends played our Sunday morning match and then went to a fun lunch. It was such a fun day.
I went glass fusing with a friend and we had a great time together. I was so pleased to spend time laughing and chatting with her.
I had lunch with a friend and after laughing together, we realized over 90 minutes had passed. So much for a quick lunch.

No comments: