Sunday, February 05, 2017

Blessings

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude." 
Denis Waitley
The weeks in 2017 are already flying along. We are already in the second month of the year.
Jon and I were together for a nice treat. We took in some movies, played mini-golf, saw a magic show, and went to dinner.

I played some great tennis this week again. Playing tennis in the sunshine is just a fantastic experience. It's freeing, challenging, and peaceful - most of the time.

My partner and I played a tough team and then went to lunch after it. We had a great laugh discussing our errors and successes and I realized how lucky I was to have such a partner.

I had a slice of cheese pizza for the first time in a long time and it was delicious.

I saw a sunset with a purple sky. It was breathtaking.

I took my car through an automatic car wash and was flooded with memories of how my daughters used to love it when they were teeny tiny children.

I've replaced my morning glass of hot tea with some hot cinnamon and lemon water. I feel more energized to start the day.

I've been eating mushrooms everyday. I sauté them or roast them with lots of garlic. It's like heaven.








No comments: