Sunday, February 26, 2017

Blessings

 This week is full of blessings.
I've been fortunate to be able to spend time everyday doing some artwork.
My girls took place in a very fun and informative Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu seminar.
My amazing tennis partner and I played in the women's finals. We lost to a powerhouse team.
My amazing mixed tennis partner and I played in the semi-finals and won our match. We're due to play in the finals in the upcoming weeks.
 I was invited to the grand opening of a restaurant with a group of tennis friends.
 My beautiful captain from our Wednesday team passed away on Sunday. She was a lovely, wonderful person. We are having a team celebration of her life this week. I made some cards for my teammates.
 I've been working on more fused glass nightlights. I love working with glass and learning its properties.
I went to our favorite sushi bar on my own for dinner and had my favorite roll - Wasabi Salmon.

SaveSave

No comments: