Sunday, May 14, 2017

Blessings

"A Grateful Heart is a Magnet for Miracles"
I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life.
My father visited my niece for Grandparent's Day at her preschool. Look at how cute they are!
My friend and teammate and I went to the Captains' Meeting for our Tuesday Tennis Team. While the meeting was mundane, our ride home had me in hysterics. It was great to laugh with her.
My daughters are visiting for Mother's Day. It is wonderful to have them home, smiling, laughing, and chatting all day and night.
I've been working with my tennis instructor and I am so content with the progress we've been making. It's been hard work, but she's been diligent and helpful. I am so happy with the what we've accomplished.
We visited with Jon's parents and celebrated Mother's Day a bit early. Jon's mom was thrilled to have the family together again.
I took a CPR class that was offered at the tennis club. We reviewed choking, CPR, and AED use. It was a good refresher that kept me up to date.




No comments: