Sunday, June 25, 2017

Blessings

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow". Melody Beattie

I am so grateful for today.
These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of decisions, effort, sweat, and tears. Jon and I moved from our home in New Hampshire. It was a long and hard decision, as we have lived in that house for  25 years. We have so many memories from our home and I am grateful for each one. 
I am blessed to have had such a lovely home and hope the next owner feels as fortunate. 
We moved our stuff with the help of some wonderful people - my father, our daughters, my sister, my niece, even my brother, his wife and kids joined in.
Jon and I took our things in a rental truck and drove from one end of the country to the next. We made it safely and had time to process all that we had done. Emotions flooded through me. I was saddened, but realized how fortunate I am. I am blessed, truly blessed to have a loving and generous family who took their precious time and helped us. Thank you!
Thank you for making our home so memorable through the years. Thank you for making me feel that I had help to accomplish my goals. Thank you for your patience and your laughter. Thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts. Thank you for loving me in good times and bad.
 Thank you for being there.
I am grateful for you.

No comments: